World will never be the same. We said it in 2020 at the first outburst of coronavirus. We repeat it in 2023 when the whole system of security in the world is at risk. Not only the health problems but also full-scale wars shake the lifestyle and sense of security for nearly anyone whatever country you are in.
The Challenge of 2022-2023
The word of the year is Permacrisis. The meaning? An extended period or instability and insecurity, as summarized by Alex Beecroft from Collins Learning: "It really captures just how truly awful 2022 has been for so many people."
Permacrisis is an extended period of insecurity. The word really captures just how truly awful 2022 has been for so many people.
With Permageddon looming over our heads, it is more important than ever to be prepared. You may think you have enough food in your pantry but do not count on things staying there for long if something goes wrong with the powergrid or worse yet…something even farther down range happens and we're left without any supplies at all!
This year has already seen an increase of people suffering from health problems such as AIDS because they could not afford costly medications anymore which made those illnesses much harder (if not impossible)to treat; imagine what will happen when this gets Even Further out Of Control!
To keep yourself sound and healthy you not only need a steady nutrition (which is already a priority as more than a billion people in the world live under 2 USD per day and cannot afford even the basic bucket of food) but also either nutritional supplements or prescribed drugs.
The developed world is facing an unprecedented level of tension and violence. The spread of coronavirus has made health problems more dangerous than ever before. And the heroic war for freedom in Ukraine is yet another crucial factor.
Amidst all of this, it can be hard to keep track of our daily lives and everything we need to do to stay healthy. This is where pillboxes come in – they help us remember to take our medication on time, every day.
Pillbox Cases Help to Stay Organized
There are many different types of pillboxes available on the market, from simple designs that just have a few compartments to more complex ones with multiple trays and compartments.
We’ve rounded up a handful of the best pillbox organizers to help you stay on top of your medication regime and stay healthy.
And most of them you must take on time, with variable outcomes in case you miss it even for a couple of days. Dire consequences follow for people with severe health risks like AIDS for example.
Pillboxes are an excellent way to stay organized and make sure you're taking your meds on time. They can also help you keep track of how many pills you have left, so you don't run out unexpectedly.
But How Many Pills Do People Take on Average?
About one of every five young citizens in the US aged less than 18 y.o. took at least one prescription drug within 30 days, one of three within 18-44 y.o. range, two of three below 64, and for older generation (65+ y.o.) – almost nine out of ten! There is no significant difference between sexes.
And we might suspect that most prescription drugs are used on a daily basis. Now let us see how many take at least one drug among the general population (without reference to ages). The number is 45.7%, or almost a half.
Three or more prescription drugs take 21.3% (every fifth), and five and more – 11.2 (one of every nine people of the whole population in the United States) and this was in 2019. Habits and Statistics of US Health Report /
The whole amount of money spent on prescription drugs in 1960 was 2.7 billions, of which 96 percent was out of pocket payments while in 2019 the number skyrocketed to 369 billion, but only 14.5 percent was out of pocket because health insurance covered the most of it (84.5 percent) If we take average person in 1960, he paid only 124 dollars a year for his or her health, in 1980 much more, 930, in 2005 – 5,749, in 2019 – a whooping amount of 9,787 USD per year. Luckily, most of his expenditures were covered by insurance.
A lot of people take pills! In the US, it's estimated that about 50% of adults take at least one prescription drug per day, and that percentage is expected to increase as the population ages. Globally, it's estimated that about 1/3 of all people living in developed countries take at least one prescription drug per day.
Half of US adults and 1/3 of world population take at least one prescription pill a day. And the number is growing.
It's difficult to say definitively, but according to the World Health Organization, it's estimated that around 50% of the world's population relies on herbal medicine and traditional treatments as their primary form of healthcare. This number is likely higher in developing countries, where access to modern medicine is more limited.
While the use of prescription medications is certainly high in developed countries, it's interesting to note that a large percentage of the population still relies on natural methods for healing. I think this speaks to the power of plants and how much we still have to learn about their medicinal properties.
Attention Span and Risks
It's estimated that the average person has an attention span of just 8 seconds! That's shorter than the attention span of a goldfish, which is 9 seconds.
That's crazy short. There are a number of reasons for this decline in attention span. One reason is that we're constantly bombarded with distractions. There are so many things competing for our attention - from smartphones to television to the Internet - that it's difficult to focus on anything for very long.
Another reason is that we've become conditioned to expect instant gratification. We want information and entertainment at our fingertips, and we don't want to have to wait for anything. As a result, we've become impatient and easily bored.
But there are ways to train your attention span and increase your focus.
One great way to start is by taking breaks more often and allowing yourself time to daydream or relax. And be sure to schedule in time for things you enjoy outside of work or school, like reading, hiking, or spending time with friends and family. These activities help to reboot your mind and improve your focus when you do need to buckle down and get things done.
The good news is that there are things you can do to improve your attention span. One way is to practice mindfulness, which is a form of meditation that allows you to focus on the present moment.
Mindfulness can help you to become more aware of your thoughts and surroundings, and it can also help you to better control your attention.
You can also try some simple exercises. But any physical hints and reminders like a pillbox is what solves the problem. Keep your pill organizer at your disposal at all times, and forget about not taking your prescribed pills on time once and for all.
What Kinds of Pills
People take all kinds of pills on a daily basis! There are very many different types of medications, and each person's medication regimen will be unique. Some people might take just a few pills per day, while others might take dozens. The most common types of pills that people take are probably antibiotics and painkillers. But there are also many other types of medication out there, including antidepressants, cholesterol-lowering medications, and hormone replacements. It's important to consult with your doctor to find the best medication regimen for you, as taking the wrong pills can have serious consequences. So be sure to always talk to your doctor before starting or stopping any medications!
Characteristics of an Effective Pillbox
If you take medication on a regular basis, it's important to have a safe and effective way to store and organize your pills. A pillbox is a great option for this, but not all pillboxes are created equal. In this blog post, we will discuss the must-have characteristics of an effective pillbox.
1. First and foremost, an effective pillbox must be made of high-quality materials. This is important because you want your pillbox to last for a long time, and you also want it to protect your pills from being damaged.
2. Another important characteristic of an effective pillbox is that it should have multiple compartments. This way, you can easily organize your pills and keep them separated.
3. Another important thing to look for in a pillbox is that it has a tight-fitting lid. This is important because you want to make sure that your pills stay inside the pillbox and don't get lost.
4. Finally, an effective pillbox should be easy to clean. This is important because you want to be able to keep your pillbox clean and sanitary.
If you are looking for a pillbox that has all of these characteristics, we highly recommend the JTN Lab 7 days pillbox with a lid. This pillbox is made of high-quality materials, has multiple compartments, and comes with a tight-fitting lid. Plus, it's easy to clean and comes with a built-in alarm system that will remind you when it's time to take your pills.
Ten Pillboxes with Various Functions
If you're like most people, you probably take medication on a daily basis. It can be difficult to keep track of when and how much medication you need to take, especially if you are taking multiple doses per day. This is where pill organizers come in handy!
Here we will discuss 10 of the best pill organizers on the market today. We'll also provide tips on how to choose the right organizer for your needs. Pill organizers come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and styles. Some are designed to be taken with you on the go, while others are meant to be kept at home. There are also organizers that can be attached to your keychain or purse for easy access. Regardless of your needs, there is sure to be a pill organizer that is perfect for you.
Here are some of well-known pill organizers and how they compare to JTN Lab pill organizers:
1. The Original Pill Box: This pill box is a classic design that has been around for decades. It is simple, effective, and affordable. The Original Pill Box can hold up to 30 pills and has compartments for each day of the week.
2. The Med-E-Lert Automatic Pill Dispenser: This pill dispenser is perfect for those who have difficulty remembering to take their medication. The Med-E-Lert dispenses pills automatically and can be programmed to remind you when it's time to take your next dose.
3. The Ezy Dose Pill Box: This pill box is a great option for those who are looking for a compact and lightweight design. The Ezy Dose can hold up to 30 pills and has compartments for each day of the week.
4. The Medcenter Monthly Pill Organizer: This pill organizer is perfect for those who take medication on a daily basis. The Medcenter Monthly Pill Organizer can hold up to 90 pills and has compartments for each day of the month.
5. The Apothecary Products Weekly Pill Organizer: This pill organizer is a great option for those who need to keep track of their medication for multiple weeks at a time. The Apothecary Products Weekly Pill Organizer can hold up to 84 pills and has compartments for each week of the month.
6. The Medisafe Pill Organizer: This pill organizer is perfect for those who are looking for a sleek and stylish design. The Medisafe can hold up to 30 pills and has compartments for each day of the week.
7. The pill dispenser by VitaVault: This pill dispenser is perfect for those who need to take their medication on the go. The VitaVault can hold up to 24 pills and has a compartment for each day of the week.
8. The Travel Pill Organizer by Medi-Dose: This pill organizer is perfect for those who travel frequently. The Medi-Dose can hold up to 30 pills and has compartments for each day of the week.
9. JTN Lab 1
Wooden pill box 4 times day with morning lunch evening will help you to keep track of your medications.
Never lose track of your medications. Wooden pill box comes to the rescue. Natural wood only prevents you from any artificial harm.
10. JTN Lab 2 https://www.jtnlab.com/products/wooden-pill-box-7-day-night-4-times-day-modular-wall-box-9
When choosing a pill organizer, it is important to consider your needs. If you are forgetful, you may want to choose an organizer that dispenses pills automatically or has a reminder function. If you travel frequently, you may want to choose a portable pill organizer.
If you take medication on a daily basis, you may want to choose an organizer with compartments for each day of the month. Pill organizers can help make sure you take your medication as prescribed. They can also help you keep track of your medication if you have multiple prescriptions.
If you are considering a pill organizer, be sure to talk to your doctor or pharmacist to find the best option for you.
The Importance of Material
There are a few key advantages of wood over plastic. For one, wood is a natural material that is biodegradable, meaning it can decompose over time and won't cause any harm to the environment. Plastic, on the other hand, is a synthetic material that is not biodegradable and can take hundreds of years to break down in landfills.
Wood is also a renewable resource since it can be replanted and grown again, while plastic is made from fossil fuels which are non-renewable and finite. Finally, wood has better acoustic properties than plastic, meaning it absorbs sound better and doesn't create as much noise pollution.
JTN Lab Offers This Solution
JTN Lab produces pillboxes which are
- Made of premium ecological woods
- Handmade by a production in Ukraine
- Can be customized
- Offers dozens of types and variants
- Is decently priced
- Can be shipped all over the world with the most effective logistics services
- Made with love and expertise by people who care about the world, and donate for the cause of peace.
•According to the World Health Organization, it's estimated that around 50% of the world's population relies on herbal medicine and traditional treatments as their primary form of healthcare.
• The average person has an attention span of just 8 seconds.
• A lot of people take pills! In the US, it's estimated that about 50% of adults take at least one prescription drug per day.
• If you take medication on a regular basis, it's important to have a safe and effective way to store and organize your pills. A pillbox is a great option for this.
• There are many different types of pillboxes available on the market, from simple designs that just have a few compartments to more complex ones with multiple trays and compartments Choose your pillbox organizer from our site, and be confident that you take your prescribed pills always on time, and your health will never again be at risk.
Sources and References
1/ - https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2019/039-508.pdf
2 - https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2020-2021/HExpPers.pdf